The heart chakra, or Anahata in its original Sanskrit name, colors our life with compassion, love, and beauty. Driven by the principles of transformation and integration, the fourth energy center is said to bridge earthly and spiritual aspirations.
It has an intelligence, that as humanity evolves, is calling us ever louder to be guided by a deeper connection to our heart, and the courage to keep it open despite our vulnerabilities and wounding.
A return to our heart makes a whole other level of healing and wholeness possible.
So let us dive into our emerald ocean of love and transformation together and see what is waiting to be seen and healed by you.
Let us begin our exploration of our hearts with this powerful opening ceremony.
Mother Mary, who is the absolute embodiment of Divine unconditional mother’s love is coming in strong for this channeled ceremony, so settle in for her transmission of Unconditional Divine Mothers Love…
To prepare for the ceremony…
- Create your sacred altar space and clear some un-interrupted time
- Have a journal & pen ready to record anything that comes up during the ceremony and for further inquiry
To prepare for this beautiful heart opening Nidra:
- Light a candle
- Have some water or herbal tea to hydrate
- Gather two pillows. One for underneath your head, the other for underneath your knees
- Gather a blanket to put over your body
- Gather an eye pillow to place gently over your eyes
Set a gentle intention for what you want to let go of for healing during this journey